It's simple and special. Follow the guide below to learn how light your lamp and start your own daily ritual.
In the beginning, the Lampe Berger was only intended to clean the air of hospitals and eliminate germs. Over the years, the perfume dimension has been added to this use. The diffused odor became more pleasant allowing the catalytic lamp to become more popular amongst households.
Your home is an environment in which you spend a lot of time, so it must be clean and healthy. Your grandparents understood this and trusted us. Our collaborations with the grandiose designers of the time also put us on the map.
This product has gone through decades and fashions. The style of the lamp has evolved enormously in recent years, and designers are continuously sought out for the development and collaboration of new collections.
1. Fill up the lamp bottle with a Lampe Berger fragrance not more than 2/3 of the bottle level.
2. Let the wick sit in the lamp with the stopper cap on. If it's a first time use, let the wick soak for 20 minutes. Then remove the stopper cap.
3. Light up the catalytic burner for 2-3 minutes. (The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. The burner will get hot.)
4. Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2-3 minutes.
5. Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 -60 minutes. (Put the stopper on if you want to stop the lamp from diffusing.)
Your lamp purifies and perfumes your interior. You now know how to use your lamp but a little extra technical presentation is needed.
A gesture, a ritual
How to start your lamp
The Lampe Berger is a unique ritual. The air is purified, perfumes, It only takes 30 minutes to purify a space of 50 square feet. The magic has operated ... You can extinguish.
The Lampe Berger is known for its unique diffusion system that helps eradicate bad odors and bacteria. This is called purification which takes place at the burner. The heat emitted attracts the smelly molecules and neutralizes them. This action is combined with the diffusion of perfume into your space.